Financial model that includes a Ferry business case comparing the latest ‘Texelstroom’ ferry of TESO (Texels Eigen Stoomboot Onderneming) in the Netherlands with more than 20 reference ferries in the world is offered. The model is designed to support investment decisions or design choices.
RoPax Ferry Investment Model – Texelstroom
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
The Texelstroom has been the flagship of TESO ferry service since 2016.
|Launched:||30 July 2015|
|Estimated Cost:||55,8, million euro|
|Home port:||t Horntje, The Netherlands|
More than 20 ferries are compared based on Opex, Capex and different revenue flows from passengers and vehicles. The model allows the user to adjust a large amount of input parameters including number of passengers, fees, on-board spending, number of cars, distance, fuel and electricity prices, speed, engines, specific fuel consumption, fuel type, inflation, interest rate, capital structure, discount rate, maintenance cost, operating profile, crew salaries and many more. The model can be used on all ferry routes. Various existing routes and operating profiles can be selected. A Monte Carlo Simulation is included to simulate the sensitivity of the model parameters.
Why should you purchase this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark company’s performance
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- In case of tendering for governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future or existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
What data is included in this product?
- AIS (Global Ship Tracking) data of real operations
- Dataset with historical financial data of interest rates and inflation
- Historical crewing cost
- Data set of fuel prices
What models are included in this product?
- New building value model
- Residual value model
- Operating profile model
- Basic marine calculations
What financial analysis is included in this product?
Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation Model
- Discounted Cash flow Model
- Transfer prices of persons, vehicles, pets and more.
- Crew Salaries
- Waiting Time
- Travel Time and Speed
- Financing Cost
- Interest Rate
- New building and residual Values
- Financing Structure (Debt to Equity) and (Loan to Value)
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Cost
- Fuel Type
- Operating Profiles / Timetables
- Seasonal Trends
- Number of Crew
- Charter Rates
- Cost of Food
- On-board Spending
- Currency exchange rates
- Maintenance rates
- Mean time between Failure Data
- Discount rate
Who should download this model?
- Ferry Owners
- Ferry Operators
- Ferry Brokers
- Ferry Shipbuilders
- Ferry designers
- Financial institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.