Cost breakdown model based on a shipbuilding cost breakdown structure of the newbuilding cost of various vessels. These include Dredgers, Fishery Vessels, Cargo Vessels, Ferries, Tankers and Tugs. The model contains data of 10+ example vessels.
Ship Newbuilding Cost Estimation Model
Cost breakdown model based on a shipbuilding cost breakdown structure of the newbuilding cost of various vessel types: Dredgers, Fishery Vessels, Cargo Vessels, Ferries, Tankers and Tugs. The model contains data of 12 example vessels.
The estimates are based on regression models derived from published data. Apart from costs, also the man hours and construction planning is also modeled for various vessel types.
Why should you purchase this cost breakdown model?
- For (academic) research and market intelligence
- In case of tendering of governmental organizations
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- To write an investment prospectus
- To arrange insurance
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Dredgers, Fishery vessels, Cargo vessels, Ferries, Tankers, Tugs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.