Maintenance costs are estimated as per component and include both repair and downtime of the turbines.
Weather data supports the estimation of the available weather windows required to repair and maintain the turbines. The operational expenditures (Opex) are broken down in components. A detailed maintenance planning is taken into account within the model.
Why should I download this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- For academic research
- In case of tendering for governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future mortgage
- To arrange security for an existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
What data are included in this product?
- Port distances
- Historical financial data of interest rates and inflation
- Historical crewing cost
- Historical fuel cost
What models are included in this product?
- Newbuilding Value Model
- Residual Value Model
- Principal Engineering Calculations
What financial analysis is included in this product?
Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions include
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Statement
- Discounted Cash Flow Model (DCF)
- Ratio Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation Model
Input parameters include:
- Crew salaries
- Financing Cost
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel cost
- Interest Rate
- Number of Crew
- Charter Rates
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Maintenance Rates
- Mean time between Failure Data
- Discount rate
Who should download this model?
- Ship designers
- Financial institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions