Fundamental Analysis of more than 40 publicly listed Marine Transportation companies is offered.
The stocks are evaluated to assess the intrinsic value, there by examining related economic, financial and other qualitative and quantitative factors.
The model includes a dataset of macroeconomic factors and financial data.
40 stocks, including:
|Capital Product Partners L.P.
|Diana Containerships Inc.
|Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc.
|Globus Maritime Limited
|Golar LNG Limited
|Golden Ocean Group Limited
|Malibu Boats, Inc.
|MCBC Holdings, Inc.
|Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
|Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc.
|Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd.
|Pyxis Tankers Inc.
|Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp
|Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
|TOP Ships Inc.
Why to choose this product?
- As a decision-making instrument
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- As a sales tool for traders, brokers, shipbuilders or owners
- For academic research and market intelligence
- In case of tendering of governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future or an existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
Table of contents
- Qualitative Factors – The Company
- Qualitative Factors – The Industry
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Capital Needs
- New building activity
- Opex / Capex
- Fleets value
- Other Important Sections Found in Financial Filings
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions