Business case which defines the profitability of the investment in a high speed shuttle is given. The shuttle can be compared on more than 100 distinct operating profiles in different ports in the world.
High Speed Shuttle Business Case Model
€1,350 / year and a €2,500 sign-up fee
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Business case which defines the profitability of the investment in a high speed shuttle is given.
The high speed shuttle vessels can be compared on more than 50 distinct operating profiles in different ports in the world. Both Opex and Capex are calculated. The user gets a set of financial statements and a discounted cashflow model to analyze the investment.
A Monte Carlo simulation is included to measure the impact of over 20+ drivers.
Why you should purchase this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- For (academic) research
- In case of tendering for governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future mortgage or an existing mortgage
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- To write an investment prospectus
- To arrange insurance
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
- As market intelligence
What data is included in this product?
- AIS vessel location data of 10 high speed shuttle vessels
- Operational profiles based on actual vessel movements
What financial analysis is included in this product?
Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- CashFlow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
Input Parameters include:
- Capacity and production calculations
- Revenue estimations
- Speed power prediction
- Fuel cost
- Crew salaries
- Number of crew
- Fuel consumption
- Charter rates
- Financing cost
- Interest rate
- Currency exchange rates
- Discount rate
Who should download this model?
- Ship Designers
- Financial Institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.