Model is to determine the cost per cubic meter for a port dredging project. More than 50 dredgers and various dredger types are compared based on their financial performance.
Port Dredging Business Case
From: €1,650 / year and a €3,300 sign-up fee
Model which derives the cost per cubic meter of port dredging projects is given. Both Opex and Capex of various dredging vessels are compared for the job, based on their financial performance.
This model can be used to estimate the cost of a port dredging job. The user can adjust the input parameters including soil type, dredging depth, discharge distance and more. The model can be used for both cutter suction dredgers (CSD) as well as trailing suction hopper dredgers (TSHD). The model includes a dataset with parameters of more than 50 dredgers.
Why would you use a business case for port dredging?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- For academic research and market intelligence
- In case of tendering of governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future mortgage or an existing mortgage
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- To write an investment prospectus
- To arrange insurance
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
What models are included in this product?
- Operating Profile Model (distances, productions, soil types)
- Port Dredging Calculations
- New building Value Model
- Residual Value Model
What financial analysis is included in this product?
Financial Statements based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as accepted by most financial institutions include
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Dashboard and Charts
Who can benefit from this model?
- Dredger owners
- Dredger operators
- Dredger brokers
- Dredger shipbuilders
- Dredger designers
- Financial institutions / Banks
- Dredger charterers
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Rotterdam, Netherlands, Antwerp, Belgium, Hamburg, Germany, Marseilles, France, Botas, Turkey, Bremen/Bremerhaven, Germany, Novorossisk, Russia, Valencia, Spain, Le Havre, France, Izmit, Turkey, Primorsk, Russia, Trieste, Italy, Constantza, Romania, St. Petersburg, Russia, Genoa, Italy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.