Benchmark model which compares diesel and electric propulsion for ferries by generating the business case. To help making investment decisions.
Electric vs. Diesel Ferry Cost Model
€950 / year and a €3,750 sign-up fee
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Benchmark model that compares diesel and electric propulsion for ferries. The model helps making investment decisions by creating a business case. Ten different ferries are compared based on Capex, Opex and different revenue flows from passengers, vehicles and on board facilities.
The model allows the user to adjust a large amount of input parameters including number of passengers, fees, onboard spending, number of cars, distance, fuel and electricity prices and many more. The model can be applied for most ferry routes.
Why you should purchase this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- For academic or market research
- In case of tendering for governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future mortgage
- To arrange security for an existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
- Financial data, interest rates and inflation
- Operational profiles
- Dataset of historical crewing cost
- Dataset of historical fuel cost
- Newbuilding and residual value model
- Operating profile model
- Engineering calculations
- Basic marine calculations
- Monte Carlo Simulation is added to determine the model sensitivities.
Based on International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) as accepted by many financial institutions and investors globally.
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Capacity and production calculations
- Revenue estimations
- Fuel cost
- Fuel consumption
- Crew salaries
- Number of crew
- Speed power prediction
- Financing Cost
- Interest rate
- Currency exchange rates
- Discount rate
Who should download this model?
- Ferry owners
- Ferry operators
- Ferry brokers
- Ferry shipbuilders
- Ship designers
- Financial institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.