Business Case model for Cutter Suction Dredgers in five operational profiles and five soil types is provided. Model contains estimations of Capex, Opex, NPV and ROI.
Cutter Suction Dredgers Case
€1,050 / year and a €2,950 sign-up fee
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Business Case model for Cutter Suction Dredgers in five operational profiles and five soil types. Model contains estimations of CAPEX, OPEX, NPV and ROI.
The model gives the user the options to bring in variety in engineering parameters e.g. soil types, discharge distances, dredging depths. With these variables extensive financial statements are determined over time.
Both maintenance dredging and capital dredging are included in the model. The different cutter suction dredgers for the job are compared based on ROI and NPV.
The CSDs range from CSD250 to CSD750 is diesel, diesel-electrically and full-electrically driven. The model includes dredging calculations including pump and cutting power.
Why would you use a benchmark for Cutter Suction Hopper Dredgers?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- For (academic) research or market intelligence
- In case of tendering of governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future mortgage or an existing mortgage
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- To write an investment prospectus
- To arrange insurance
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
- Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Net Present Value (NPV) Analysis
- Return on Investment (ROI)Analysis
- Cutter Suction Dredgers Newbuilding Value Model
- Operating Profile Model
Who should download this model?
- Ship Designers
- Financial Institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.