Investment model for cruise liners to show the potential revenues and costs of more than 100 cruise ships is provided.
Cruise Ship Investment Model
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Advanced financial model for cruise ship operations is provided. Investment model for cruise liners to show the potential revenues and costs of more than 100 cruise ships is offered.
The model allows the user to optimize configuration and compare that configuration with other cruise ships in the world. The model contains a large dataset of cruise ships, data of salary cost, food cost, port expenses, fuel cost, revenue from onboard passenger spending and shore excursions. Both Opex and Capex are modeled. Different itineraries can be compared.
Why you should purchase this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- As a benchmarking tool to benchmark your company’s performance
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- To arrange security for a future or an existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
What data is included in this product?
- AIS data of real operations
- Cruise ship data
- Port information and cruise destinations
- Historical financial data of interest rates and inflation
What models are included in this product?
- Newbuilding value model
- Residual value model
- Operating profile model
What financial analysis is included in this product?
Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- CashFlow Statement
- Discounted Cashflow (DCF) Model
- Ratio Analysis
Input Parameters include:
- Fuel cost
- Crew salaries
- Number of crew
- Financing cost
- Interest rate
- Fuel consumption
- Currency exchange rates
- Discount rate
- Capacity and production calculations
- Revenue estimations
Who should download this model?
- Ship Designers
- Financial Institutions
- (Port) Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.