Business case which defines the profitability of the investment in a 20m day-cruise catamaran is given. Ten different day-cruise vessels are compared.
A set of Financial Statements and a Discounted Cash Flow Model is included to analyze the (potential) investments.
The day-cruise catamarans can be compared on more than 25 distinct operating profiles in different ports in the world. Both Opex and Capex are calculated. The user gets a set of financial statements and a discounted cashflow model to analyze the investment.
A Monte Carlo simulation is included to measure the impact of the 20 drivers.
Why should you purchase this product?
- As a sales tool if you are a broker, shipbuilder or owner
- As a bench-marking tool to benchmark your vessels performance
- As a decision-making instrument when buying a new or secondhand vessel
- For annual accounting and audits purposes
- For academic research
- In case of tendering of governmental organizations
- To arrange security for a future or an existing mortgage
- To arrange insurance
- To write an investment prospectus
- To set up lease or financing contracts
- To decide on a potential investment
- Financial Statements based on IFRS as accepted by most financial institutions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Newbuilding Value Model
- Operating Profile Model
- Monte Carlo Simulation is included to define model sensitivities
- Data of more than 30 reference vessels
- 25+ different operating profiles
- Dataset of historical fuel cost
- Dataset with ship yards
The model is built upon the following parameters and dependencies:
- Crew costs
- Fuel cost & consumption
- Maintenance rates
- Spare parts
- Harbor dues
- Management fees
- Financing structure
- Discount rate
- Currency exchange rates
- Financing cost
- Interest rate
Who would benefit from this model?
- Ship designers
- Financial institutions
- Insurance companies
- Pitch deck
- Analysis and models (Excel)
- Datasets (Excel or CSV format)
- Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery according to our Terms & Conditions